Due to the COVID-19-pandemic, our PHOTOPUR symposium had to be postponed. As the situation did not change we now decided to switch to a web-based format using ZOOM. The new date for our Symposium will be the 9th and 10th of December 2020.
You are a researcher or engineer (PostDoc, PhD, MSc) interested in the special field of advanced wastewater treatment and/or eco-technologies? Then register here (no fees) for the PHOTOPUR online symposium, which will be held during the 9th and 10th of December 2020.
You would like to present your work within a 15 min talk during this symposium? We are happy to give you this opportunity. Please send one word file containing 1.) the title of your presentation 2.) the names and affiliations of the respective authors and 3.) a short abstract in English (maximum 250 words) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for abstract submission: November 27th 2020
As part of the official closing ceremony of our EU INTERREG V project PHOTOPUR, we cordially invite you to join our scientific online-symposium during the 9th and 10th of December 2020. It focuses on the treatment and evaluation of pesticide contaminated wastewater using green technologies – such as e.g. Advanced Oxidation Processes. The symposium will take place as a web conference (ZOOM).
We’ll have several invited speakers presenting their work in the following fields:
Advanced water treatment and solar water disinfection
- Prof. Dr. Cesar Pulgarin, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Institute of Chemical Sciences and Engineering, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Dr. Isabel Oller Alberola, CIEMAT-Plataforma Solar de Almería, Solar Treatment of Water Unit, Almeria, Spain
Ecotoxicological evaluation of (un)treated wastewater
- Jun.-Prof. Dr. Mirco Bundschuh, University of Koblenz-Landau, iES, Functional Aquatic Ecotoxicology, Landau, Germany
- Dr. Sebastian Büchinger, Bundesanstalt für Gewässerkunde (BfG), Koblenz, Germany
- Dr. Johannes Völker, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway
Chemical analysis of pesticide contaminated wastewater
- Dr. Wolfram Seitz, Landeswasserversorgung (LWF), Langenau, Germany
Green technologies in viticulture
- Prof. Dr. Kammann, Department of Applied Ecology, Hochschule Geisenheim Univeristy
Preliminary Symposium AGENDA (draft version)
DAY 1 of the symposium
Getting started (log-in): 9.45 am – 10.00 am
Official PHOTOPUR Closing Ceremony: 10.00 am – 11.30 am
Lunch break: 11.30 am – 1.30 pm
Session: 1.30 pm – 2.45 pm
Coffee break: 2.45 pm – 3.00 pm
Session: 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm
Closing: 4.30 pm
Day 2 of the symposium
Getting started: 8.45 am – 9.00 am
Session: 9.00 am- 10.30 am
Coffee break: 10.30 am – 11.00 am
Session: 11.00 am – 12.30 pm
Lunch break: 12.30 pm – 2.00 pm
Session: 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm
Coffee break: 3.30 pm – 4.00 pm
Session: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Closing: 5.00 pm
Note: Registration for the event is free of charge and is for organizational purposes.
The PHOTOPUR symposium is financially supported by the European Fund for Regional Development (ERDF).