!!!Due to the CORONA pandemic our PHOTOPUR symposium will be postponed probably to the end of the year 2020. As soon we can reach for a new date we will update you!!!
You are a researcher or engineer (PostDoc, PhD, MSc) interested in the special field of advanced wastewater treatment and/or eco-technologies? Then register here (no fees) for the PHOTOPUR Symposium at the Dienstleistungszentrum Ländlicher Raum in Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Germany), which will be held from the 25th to 26th of March 2020.
You would like to present your work within a 15 min talk during this symposium? We are happy to give you this opportunity. Please send one word file containg 1.) the title of your presentation 2.) the names and affiliations of the respective authors and 3.) a short abstract in English (maximum 200 words) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Deadline for sending the abstract: February 28th 2020
As part of the official closing ceremony of the European INTERREG project PHOTOPUR on March 25th 2020 the project partners cordially invite you to the two day lasting symposium focusing the treatment and the evaluation of pesticide contaminated wastewater using eco-technologies such as Advanced Oxidation Processes. Four invited experts will present their work and discuss on the most up-to-date advances in the field.
Advanced water treatment and solar water desinfection
- Prof. Dr. Cesar Pulgarin, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Institute of Chemical Sciences and Engineering, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. Joaquim Luis Faria, LSRE-LCM – Laboratory of Separation and Reaction Engineering – Laboratory of Catalysis and Materials, Porto, Portugal
- Dr. Isabel Oller Alberola, CIEMAT-Plataforma Solar de Almería, Solar Treatment of Water Unit, Almeria, Spain
Ecotoxicological evaluation of (un)treated wastewater
- Jun.-Prof. Dr. Mirco Bundschuh, University of Koblenz-Landau, iES, Functional Aquatic Ecotoxicology, Landau, Germany
- Dr. Sebastian Büchinger, Bundesanstalt für Gewässerkunde (BfG), Koblenz, Germany
- Dr. Johannes Völker, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway
Chemical analysis of pesticide contaminated wastewater
- Dr. Wolfram Seitz, Landeswasserversorgung (LWF), Langenau, Germany
Green technologies in viticulture
- Prof. Dr. Kammann, Department of Applied Ecology, Hochschule Geisenheim Univeristy
Preliminary Symposium AGENDA (draft version)
Welcome: 9.30 am – 10.00 am
Session 1: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Lunchbreak: 1:00 – 2:30 pm
Sesion 2 – Official PHOTOPUR Closing Ceremony: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Get together: 4:00 – open end
Welcome coffee: 8.30 am – 9.00 am
Session 3: 9:00 am – 10:40 am
Coffee break: 10:40 am – 11:00 am
Session 4: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Lunchbreak: 12:30 am – 1:30 pm
Session 5: 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Closing: 4:00 pm
How to find the location
Using public transportation:
- By train to Neustadt Weinstraße Hauptbahnhof (NW HBF)
- Then take the bus (line 514) from NW HBF to the Dienstleistungszentrum Rheinpfalz (stop “Weinbauschule” or alternatively “Freiherr-von-Stein-Straße”). You can find a bus schedule here.
You need an accomodation? There are plenty of possibilities in Neustadt an der Weinstraße …You’ll find a small selection here.
In terms of any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PHOTOPUR symposium is financially supported by the European Fund for Regional Development (ERDF).